Sales Manager – Mumbai, Pune
Here at 360Track, we have one thing that unites us all: working passionately to ensure each institute will be Secured, Automated & Organized.
If you’ve ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve everyday, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at 360Track.
About the job:
- As a Sales Manager, you will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of institutes to use 360Track’s products and help parent and teachers
- We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the sales ecosystem and who fully embraces the fact that we are always just 1% done
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- A field intensive role where you help institutes, engage and connect with parent better by using our system
- Effectively search prospective clients and convert sales leads, which could range from hobby classes, pre-schools to international schools & colleges
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- People with 1 – 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
We’ve been growing very fast and don’t really feel like taking our foot off the gas. And we would love to have you along for the ride, because after all, it’s never too late to be part of a growth story! We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.