IT Support Associate
At 360Track, we have taken up the challenge of helping parent discover and connect to their child and their day-to-day academic progress in the smartest and most convenient way possible. At the click of a few buttons, parent can easily communicate with educational institutes. But this is challenging. If you are up for it, please read on.
- Supervise and perform routine administration, monitoring, troubleshooting system
- Manage institutes. Create and delete accounts and reset passwords as and when required
- Acquiring required and requested assets and equipment within given turnaround times
- Liaise with the HR and support teams
- Track and manage assets efficiently
- 6 months – 3 years of work experience. Must be tech savvy!
- Should have experience in Mysql Server administration.
- Prior work experience as a support engineer with linux system
- Experience with end user hardware and software support in a complex environment
- Must be organised, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
- Strong sense of integrity, ownership, initiative, and personal leadership
- Shuld be comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours, and should be able to function independently
- A tech degree is not mandatory